AC Cranes News
- New 6 axle carrier 12 x 8 x 12 includes all-wheel steering; 26,455 lbs axle load and 445/95 R 25 (16.00 R 25) tires.
- Powerful, fuel saving Mercedes-Benz BlueTec 8-cylinder OM 502 LA engine rated at 653 hp (480 kW); 2213 ft-lbs (3,000 Nm) of torque; and ZF-TC-Tronic HD 12 TC 3040 SO heavy duty automatic transmission.
- Superstructure engine powered by 6-cylinder Mercedes- Benz BlueTec OM 926 LA engine rated at 265 hp (195 kW) with 811 ft-lbs (1,100 Nm) of torque.
- The 196.8 ft (60 m) main boom achieves the highest capacity in its class and can be additionally equipped with the power system to further increase the lifting capacity.
- Hydraulic Telescopic Luffing Jib (HTLJ) allows the crane to operate in narrow areas (like an additional telescopic boom on top of the main telescopic boom).
- The 304,235 lbs counterweight and 4 outrigger bases are standard equipment and with up to 55,115 lbs of counterweight the vehicle width is not exceeded.
- Safety equipment includes the exclusive Lift Adjuster and Release Adjuster safety system which minimizes any dangerous load sway induced by boom deflection when lifting a load off the ground.
- HELLO-NET fleet management technology remotely monitors machine activity, work history, position data and maintenance information between the manufacturer, the client and the crane.
2012 - 450 US Ton All Terrain Crane