AC Cranes News
Tadano Mantis 14010- 70 Ton Telescopic Boom Crawler Crane
- 70-tons (63.5-tonnes) pick-and-carry capacity at 10ft (3m) radius thru 360°.
- Sequence-synchronized four-section full power boom of 111ft 6ins (34m) length.
- Lattice boom extensions and offsettable jibs for up to 167ft (50.9m) tip height.
- 240 hp (179kW) diesel engine standard.
- Low ground bearing pressure of 9.3 psi (0.65 kg/cm2).
- Mantis-engineered in-situ auger options with optional hydraulic tool circuit.
- Fast two-speed independent hydrostatic track drive to 2.5 mph (4.0 km/hr).
- Full boom telescoping and boom lift under full hook load.
- 12ft 6ins (3.51-3.81m) minimum travel width according to tracks selected.
- Extraordinary 10ft 1ins (3.06m) overhead clearance height.
- New deluxe operators cab and standard LMI and Anti-Two-Block devices.
- Track contra-rotation allows pivot turns on the spot.
- 137,400lb (60-62.3-tonne) shipping weight fully equipped. Easily reduces to 100,000lbs (45-tonnes) with removal of ounterweight and blocks.
- Steep 46% gradeability thanks to low center of gravity.Hydraulic on-the-fly track frame retraction and extension.
- Powerful 18,500lb (8.4-tonne) planetary main winch with full load single line speeds to 259 fpm (78.9 mpm) or 519 fpm (158 mpm) no-load speed.
- Optional Mantis WP-750 Heavy Duty Work Platform for up to 152ft (46.4m) working height.
- High 14ins (356mm) ground clearance helps avoid damage and snagging.